Physical Therapy Assessment
Physical therapists work with clients, families, and doctors to establish individual goals and develop treatment plans to help clients achieve maximized independence. Our physical therapists provide care to clients that may have functional problems resulting from back and neck injuries; sprains, strains, and fractures; arthritis; amputations; stroke; birth conditions, such as cerebral palsy; injuries related to work and sports; and other medical conditions.
Occupation Therapy Assessment
Occupation therapist work with clients and families, and doctors to establish individual goals and develop treatment plans to help clients achieve maximized independence. Our occupational therapy services are provided for clients in need of assistance with activities of daily living due to conditions affecting motor activity. The goal of therapy is to help the client become as independent as possible. Our therapists work under the orders of the client’s physician to provide the best quality of care.
Our skilled nursing program provides an effective alternative to in-patient hospitalization to assist patients and clients in making the proper transition from in-patient care to the community. Our program promotes psychological and physical stabilization through continuous nursing assessment, evaluation and intervention. Pinnacle Home Healthcare Services also provides physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, social worker and home health aide services.
Medication Consultation and Management
Pharmacist Medication Consultation and Management refers to the process of providing comprehensive medication review by our licensed pharmacists so as to help you with your medications and to ensure medication is being taken properly. The consultation also includes vital information about specific illness and lifestyle alternatives and changes. Customers will be advised on the proper way to take medications, consulted on possible drug-drug, drug-food interactions, adverse reaction, need for strict medication adherence to achieve maximum compliance. Using this information effectively will provide the most effective results.
Home Health Aides
Our home health aides assist our clients who are disabled, chronically ill, or cognitively impaired. These compassionate and skilled associates assist with activities of daily living such as showering, bathing, dressing, light housekeeping, and can accompany clients to doctor’s appointments.
Maecenas semper nisi a dui faucibus, id porttitor ipsum dictum. Phasellus nibh nulla, pharetra eu mauris eget, venenatis euismod dolor. In lorem ligula, tincidunt in sodales non, malesuada et mauris. Duis massa quam, gravida eu elit id, suscipit convallis lorem. Quisque sit amet adipiscing eros. Phasellus semper pharetra mi, et egestas lorem euismod cursus.
Over 80% of older adults when asked say they would prefer to remain at home as they age gracefully. PINNACLE specializes in providing comprehensive live-in home health care services. Live-in services are a great option for those who need assistance with activities of daily living throughout the day. Live-in services provide security and confidence for both the clients and their families by providing individualized services while preserving independence and dignity.
Cost-effective care at home
Live-in care can be a cost effective alternative to a nursing home. Our health care associates includes: home health aides, certified nursing assistants, homemakers, or companions. All these professionals are dedicated to providing care with compassion, excellence, and reliability.
Live-in services include:
- » Bathing, showering, dressing, grooming, and toileting
- » Assisting in meals and feeding
- » Assistance with mobility
- » Helping in grocery shopping
- » Prescription pick-up and medication reminders
- » Running errands
- » Accompanying to scheduled appointments
- » Companionship and leisure activities
We provide a variety of home health care services for our clients and their families. All our associates are professionals who share in the same commitment to uphold highest quality of care, delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability; these are our core values and our company philosophy, The PINNACLE Way.
- » Specially trained caregivers who are fully insured and thoroughly screened (CORI & Sex-Offenders background screening)
- » Complete management of all caregiver scheduling, payroll taxes, and insurances
- » Continuity of caregivers and a comprehensive plan-of-care from our team of professionals
How do our live-in services work?
- » An RN (Registered Nurse) will initially provide a free consultation to assess care needs
- » We coordinate with you, your physician, and family to help create the best care plan
- » We match you with a PINNACLE professional who has the skills to best support you
- » Continuous assessment of your needs
- » Supervisory home visits from a registered nurse to evaluate your care
- » Support for alternative care in the event a live-in companion needs time off
- » Clinical support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- » Unmatched education and training for our professionals
If you or a loved one would like to learn more about live-in care services, contact us today, a Pinnacle associate will be there ready to help you.